Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intramurals

     One of the most awaited time in College life is the celebration of Intramurals. It is the time wherein each student has there time to shine. Different competitions were made so that different talents and gifts can be discover. September 5-10 is the Intrams week of NDDU divided equally according to the different contests. The first day was the opening ceremony, it is started with a Holy Mass to bless everyone throughout the week. Every college will compete in parade and in even the most creative college shirt. The main highlight that night is the cheer dance competitions. I actually didn't watch it, I am not gifted with height that's why it is so hard for me to see the battle in action. But the fireworks display that no one should miss was captured by my eyes and even remain in my mind up until now. That night was really amazing for me!



     Some pictures were captured during those moments. I picked the eye-catchy shots so that you, readers won't be bored in scrolling down the page.


During Mass
Fireworks (sparks really fly)


Picture2x!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

music

Rotating Thanks Graphic