Friday, September 16, 2011

Success in LIFE


     Time flies so fast that it didn't made me notice that my brother is already an Engineer. Can you imagine that? It was like yesterday that we were still kids, playing around and bullying each other.

     Last September 10 and 11 was their board exam (national) in Cebu City where he took his review in CEERS, a well-known review center for Electrical Engineering here in the Philippines. It took him 5 months there, all alone in the boarding house (independent) with much determination within him. Since then, me and my family believe and trust him that he could make it to the board exam. He always call and text us, informing all the events happening in his life their. Isn't it sweet? We don't need to remind him that he must text us every now and then, he did it himself.
     
     Now is the time of his arrival, as a little sister, I couldn't help myself from being excited to go home since I was in school. I could still remember yesterday, the moment we all have been waiting for. The result were already posted in the net as said by  my brother for us to me updated and informed (http://www.prc.gov.ph/uploaded/documents/REE0911-ALPHA.pdf). By the moment I scrolled down the names, I saw the name Albert Zafra, I was shocked, over joyed, proud and etc. I couldn't explain my feelings by then. My mother was also there, standing behind me, I pointed my brother's name on the monitor, my mother was very happy that even made her jump for joy. My mom was very proud of my brother and I could tell it through her reactions and facial expressions. It was still dawn and people in the house was still asleep. My mom couldn't help herself from saying that my brother is now an engineer, that made them awake and looked at the monitor. Like us, they over reacted from the news that made them energetic at that early time. It even made me tear for joy. I didn't cry but the tears won't stop. I guess I am very proud of my brother that he made it to pass the board exam just like what me and my family hoped for. I never felt this happiness before, it made me dreamed more and be determined in my studies that I must finish my course and be a CPA someday. I don't want to fail my family. I want them to be happy and proud of me like what my brother did.

     And now my family is planning to have a thanksgiving party like what they promised during the graduation of my brother. I am very happy that I became a part of this family and experience the life I couldn't miss every minute in this world!

     CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER ENGR. ALBERT ZAFRA!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

music

Rotating Thanks Graphic