Friday, September 16, 2011

ZOMBIES ate YOUR BRAIN!

     It's been awhile that Plants VS Zombies became a huge hit in the game industry. Its a a very easy game that even kids can manipulate. You don't need to have a professional backgrounds just to play this. It even enhances your strategic skills for you need to plan very well your defense so that zombies won't be able to pass your yard and eat your brains.

     Since then, I was attached with this zombie character that made me collect objects representing zombies. Some people find it weird but for me it is cute. I didn't find it scary but it gave me the feeling of happiness every time I buy these such things.

     At this moment, I was able to collect a zombie pencil case, cellphone chain and a purse. I am planning to have a t-shirt printed with zombie and to have a bag which has a face of zombie. I am proud of my things even other people didn't find it AMAZING!

     And these are some of their pictures!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

music

Rotating Thanks Graphic